Beginning today, April 26, Sam’s Club welcomes the public to a three-day spring Open House to show more than 600 U.S. communities why life is better in the Club. From Friday, April 26 to Sunday, April 28, members and non-members can access extraordinary savings on the newest items for spring and summer entertaining.
Note that non-members that attend will be directed to the Member Services desk upon entrance to receive a temporary membership pass that allows them to shop with no fees during this three-day event. You can get more information about this event here.
Here are some of the free samples Sam’s Club will be passing out during their open house:
- Patriotic Pound Cake with assorted fresh berries
- Assorted gourmet cheeses including smoked gouda, gruyere and Jarlsburg
- Fresh Enchilada Bake with Brisket and Salsa
- Grilled Steak Salad with Wish-bone® Dressing
- Applewood Smoked Pork Chops
- Garlic and Herb Chicken with Just Add Juice™ Seasoning
- Artichoke Spinach Dip with Pita Chips
- Italian Deli Pasta Salad with Daily Chef Rotini and Castle Wood® Sliced Salami
- Pre-marinated Honey BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Olive Garden Steak with Olive Garden® Italian Dressing
- Fruity Lemonade Cooler with Country Time® Lemonade and fresh watermelon
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy HERE