After my husband found out he was diabetic, we’ve worked very hard to find low carb alternatives for his sweet tooth! I’m also on Auto Immune Paleo, so this is fine for my protocol as well. This is by far one of my favorites! You simply just mix the following ingredients and pour them into popsicles molds.
- 4 Tbs. of carob powder (for milk chocolate taste) or 2 Tbs. cocoa powder (for dark chocolate taste).
- 1 can coconut milk (use all the fat from the can).
- 3-4 Tbs. sugar substitute. We use Stevia.
- 4 Tbs. Carob Powder or 2 Tbs. Cocoa Powder
- 1 can Coconut Milk (include the fat from the can)
- 3 Tbs. stevia or sugar alternative
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and freeze into popsicle holders.