I absolutely LOVE Ruby Tuesday’s Mango Iced Tea. So, I decided to try and make it myself at home! It was so easy!
- 4 bags of Lipton Decaf Tea
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 C sugar
- 1 mango, chopped into small bits
OPTIONAL SYRUP FOR SWEETER TASTE!
- Add 1C Water, 1 C Sugar, and 3 cut-up mangoes to a pot, bring to boiling and then reduce and simmer for 5 minutes to make a syrup! (These would be additional ingredients).
1. I brewed 4 large cups of water in my Keurig, but you can also brew by boiling 4 cups of water on the stove.
2. Add four tea bags, and let it steep for about 30 minutes.
3.Chop one mango into little bits while the tea is steeping.
4. Add 1 cup of sugar and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, chopped mango, and ice.
You can change these amounts depending on your preference for sweetness!
Make sure to check out our other Recipes and DIY posts!
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy HERE