Before we get too far into this post, I want you to know that my husband and I are currently Gold leaders with Young Living. You can see the income disclosure for that rank for Young Living here.
Three years ago my husband and I were not in good health. I had an auto-immune disorder and he had been diagnosed with asthma and diabetes. We were sick and tired, and didn’t realize we were walking a road that led to many health conditions. It was during that time period that we decided to turn our health around and we happened to begin our Young Living journey at the same time.
Two years ago I was a full-time teacher who loved to blog on the side. However, I knew I loved my EO’s, and I wanted to start teaching others how to use them. What started as a hobby of my teaching essential oil classes to local members quickly exploded into an income that surpassed my blog income. I then talked to my friend who helped me get started about about what it would take to have my husband retire. By the time I was pregnant with our third son this year, I was starting to talk about what it would take for me to retire. I never imagined I’d be able to replace my teaching income (after teaching for 18 years and being on the top step of our pay scale!) and able to stay at home with our new baby.
What I didn’t realize at first is that this business is about helping other people develop their own Young Living business. The more you help others grow, the more you grow. After several years of running a ministry in our local area where we helped needy families by giving them free toiletries, I had developed a love of helping others in any way, and this carried into my YL business. I love training and helping others grow their own oily teams, and this has also allowed our family to be blessed with an income that currently surpasses my full-time teaching income. We love helping others earn this same income, and if you join our team, we have extensive training resources for you. We will also supply you with a copy of Game Plan by Sarah Harnisch, which is our favorite resource to teach all of over new builders to get to Silver (average income of over $2,200 per month!).
Can I just add a little side note here? PLEASE don’t think that you can’t make the same amount of money. Please don’t think you can’t change your life…..that your circumstances can’t change….or that this kind of residual income is for others, but not you. There is a Diamond in our company that was a school janitor! Don’t let unbelief keep you from taking that first step. You CAN do this, and you WILL do this! If you want to make this same level of income, it’s totally doable for you! Take a minute to dream and think about what you would do with an extra $200 per month, $400, $1,000 or $4,000+. How would that change your life? That’s what we do on a daily basis is help others achieve those goals.
Also, if you are a new member, we will be sending you a complete welcome kit in addition to your starter kit, or you can choose a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Here are the steps to Start Your Young Living Business:
- Discover your why. Why do you want to start a business at home? Do you want more time with your children? Your spouse? Maybe you want just a little extra income to have some mad money. Whatever your reason, you need to always keep that why as your focus. Building any business requires work, but knowing your why makes the work totally worth it. Also, I hope growing your own health and wellness program is a why too. Taking care of yourself in all areas (physical, emotional, and spiritual) is the first step in your YL journey.
- Purchase your kit. You can purchase any of the start kits here. Just make sure you have #1972233 as your sponsor and enroller, then check out our bonus offer here.
- Fall in love with the products. You have to love Young Living products to be successful in this business. I started out loving the products and then decided to start this business.
Also, here is my EO 101 video:
4. Sign-up for Essential Rewards. To collect a paycheck from Young Living, it is pertinent that you are on Essential Rewards. Part of the requirement to collect a commission check is that you spend 100PV on qualifying products each month (This is not hard to do, and we can show youhow to save money on Essential Rewards). HOWEVER, you don’t need to spend your 100PV per month until you are going to make $100 a month. Please don’t think you have to spend that each month until you get totally reimbursed!
5. Share. Start sharing about your oils. They are going to change your life, so it will be hard to keep quiet.
6. Commit to the business. Any business takes time and money to start and grow. Our $160 Premium Starter Kit is a very low financial cost to a business start-up. The youngest Royal Crown Diamond in Young Living is 25 years old, and I know if he can do it, so can I. I have another Young Living member I know personally who is in his twenties and already has a higher rank than me in less time, so while I don’t compare, I do look at others to motivate me to know that this is a reachable dream.
7. Learn, learn, learn. If you join our Young Living team, and are interested in starting a business, we will help you with our own personalized training. We will add you to a Training Boot Camp Facebook group. We have so many resources to help you get off the ground, and you can reach us by phone anytime. We are always available to team members, and if we can’t respond immediately, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Still have questions? Email me at email@example.com.
Our favorite resources:
Four Year Career by Richard Brooke
Free videos on You Tube and Facebook. We have all sorts of free training materials for you to get started! <3
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy HERE