My hubby has a knack for making amazing snacks, and I had to share this one with you! His mom brought some over the other week, so he decided to make his own version of this Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark!
- 2 sticks of butter
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 1 bag of mini pretzels
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Melt butter in over medium heat and stir in brown sugar. Bring to a slow bubble (carmelize) and remove from heat. You will need to move quickly.
2. Place pretzels in a large mixing bowl.
3. Pour caramel mixture over pretzels and fold in bowl (gently).
4. Pour pretzels and mixture onto wax paper.
5. Melt chocolate (in microwave or double boiler), and use a spoon to drizzle over pretzel bark.
6. Allow to cool and set up. Hubby put his in the refrigerator to help it set up once everything had cooled.
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy HERE