(This shows the difference between a regular dirty cover, and the one we just washed for reuse.)
Check out our Miracle Stain Lifter + Other MONEY SAVING cleaners!!
If you’ve been reading this blog very long, you know I LOVE to reuse and recycle when I have the chance! So, my husband and I decided to try to reuse our Swiffer Dusters! These things are EXPENSIVE, and I refuse to pay that much for dusting apparatus. So, we’ve come up with a way to reuse them over and over!
The Brandt Method:
1. Fill sink or basic with approximately 3/4 to 1 inch of WARM water.
2. Add 2-3 drops of dish detergent.
3. Remove dirty cover from handle, and gently wash in the soapy water.
4. Rinse and wring out completely, then lay flat in warm, sunny spot to dry.
5. Fluff up when dry, and it’s ready to use!
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy HERE