Did you ever want to find a way to make CHEAPER Bath& Body Words foaming hand soap? This has to be one of the EASIEST DIY recipes! The best way to make Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap is to pick out your FAVORITE B&BW body wash for this recipe OR use an empty B&BW foaming pump that you already have and use the matching body wash. If there is no match, try to find something close!
- 1 Tbsp. of Dawn or ANY body wash.
- Empty hand soap pump container
- Add 1 Tbsp. of Dawn or body wash (your favorite Bath&Body Works body wash ) to the bottom of the empty hand soap pump container.
- Add water to the top and shake well!
- Do you have any favorite Homemade Cleaners or Home Remedies? Let us know!Check out our other DIY & Homemade posts!
Check out our other DIY/Frugal Posts!
DIY Baby Wipes
50 Uses for Vinegar
DIY Ice Melt (Safe For Pets)
Hydrogen Peroxide Miracle Cleaner
Homemade Laundry Detergent
Homemade Fabric Softener Crystals
Hydrogen Peroxide & Dawn Miracle Cleaner
DIY Homemade Window Cleaner
DIY Homemade Fabric Softener
DIY Homemade Febreeze Spray
DIY Foaming Hand Soap
How to Reuse Your Swiffer Wet Jet Bottle
How to Reuse Your Windex Touch-Up Pump
Organize Your Home in 30 Minutes or Less: 35 Days to an Organized Home
FREE Bathtub Toy Scoop
Homemade Ice Pack
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy HERE