IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE WEBSITE, PLEASE “LIKE” OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!
Did you know you can recycle your Wet Jet bottle and use your own cleaner! This is a GREAT way to save money while you clean!!!
Either way, with these two tricks, you’ll be saving some SERIOUS $$$ on cleaning in the long run!!!!! Check out our step-by-step instructions, and our video that shows you just how to do it!
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
2. Place top of the Swiffer bottle in the boiling water for about 5 minutes.
3. Pull out of water, and remove cap with Oven Mitt (it will be VERY hot)
4. Use scissors, utility knife, or side cutters to remove the plastic teeth.
5. Voila, you can now screw and unscrew the lid on your bottle!
6. Refill with your own cleaning solution!
Also, head over to my friends at BAM Crafty Mommas to order a REUSABLE Swiffer Wet Jet cover! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine! I bought two, one to use while I’m washing the other one. They get your floor SO MUCH cleaner than the Swiffer Wet Jet pads you buy at the store! You will have to click on Request Custom Item on the left hand side of the page (you may have to scroll down!)
Check out our other DIY/Frugal Posts!
DIY Baby Wipes
50 Uses for Vinegar
DIY Ice Melt (Safe For Pets)
Hydrogen Peroxide Miracle Cleaner
Homemade Laundry Detergent
Homemade Fabric Softener Crystals
Hydrogen Peroxide & Dawn Miracle Cleaner
DIY Homemade Window Cleaner
DIY Homemade Fabric Softener
DIY Homemade Febreeze Spray
DIY Foaming Hand Soap
How to Reuse Your Swiffer Wet Jet Bottle
How to Reuse Your Windex Touch-Up Pump
Organize Your Home in 30 Minutes or Less: 35 Days to an Organized Home
FREE Bathtub Toy Scoop
Homemade Ice Pack
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy HERE